Estibot and Co.in's

IT.com

s51888

I guess there is a conspiracy or biasing from Estibot towards .co.in domains. It could be a glitch in the system as well. Valuation of flowers and Business keywords-Flowers.co.in - USD 270Flowers.in - USD 11,000. Business.co.in - USD 120.Business.in - USD 17,000. This is really funny considering co.ins rank as well as .ins.Regards.

I wouldn't put much faith in Estibot's valuations, even for .in domains.

domainworth.com gives better estimations for .in / co.in domains.

As Jeff said, don't put too much faith into any automatic valuators.

any evalaution tool is built on basis of the logic provided with a set parameters.
ultimately, they are programmed in a certain way that can never justify the approximate price.

i dont respect the tools with no respect given to certain cctlds (specially .co.in).
with estibot, i had let my membership expired. simple.

It's funny how the estibot does the evaluation of ccTLD's...

Domain Value Esitimation logic goes like this

Domain value in same keyword .com found out first, when we check value for ccTLDs

.IN value = Value of .com X 0.001
.co.in value might be something like = Value of same keyword .com X 0.00001
(leading much decreased value than the same .in domain extension)

The formula might be set in this way.
Still the Estibot ccTLD estimators does not what value to put as the multiplier for this value feild.
The lower number of reported sales in the .co.in domain might be a factor that is hampering the value in the eyes of estibot.

Any automatic valuation has its own drawbacks...
We needs to realise that the formula for evaluation is set by programmers who may not have a basic knowledge of the domain values and ccTLD..
We know their knowledge cannot be trusted and has its own flaws...

However the IDN has a really high value in their algorithm which i consider much lower value has a really higher value....I was wondered to know that the premuim domain names with property, house etc with IDN has a value compatible with the .com domain names.
1000 folds higher than the .in 's too...

My confidence rating for auto appraisals is 1 out of 10.

Why bother?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom