Established Financial Student Loan related Website for SALE. Very high CPC $0.90. PR2

IT.com

ritwick

Country flag
www.myfederalstudentloan.com

I'm selling my website listed above that i have developed for over a year related to federal student loans and private student loans and all kinds of financial aid.

Google PageRank : 2
Alexa Rank: 1,954,327
Inbound Links : 749

DESCRIPTION :-

Website providing all information regarding federal student loans, federal student loan consolidation, private student loans, student loans interest rate, refinancing, forgiveness, repayment, grants and services.

FINANCIAL DETAILS :-

The website has an extremely high CPC of around 0.90 dollar and more per click (adsense) which is why i developed this site in the first place. Then there are a lot of offers of guest posts in the site and good followers. I absolutely don't have the time to manage this site which is why i am selling it, as i am a web developer by profession and i am currently onto larger things. I have already earned about 250 dollars from this website but now i wish to sell it as i don't have the time to manage it and wish to transfer to good hands. You can make money also by selling ads and blog posts, which i haven't done yet, but can be done.

TRAFFIC DETAILS :-

Traffic is mostly via google and some other financial blogs and members of the financial community. I believe SEO would bring large traffic and do justice to all the good quality articles in it. Currently around 1000 people visit per month of which 75 per-cent are unique.

DOMAIN AND HOSTING DETAILS

The domain has already been renewed for a year from this month and it is hosted free at blogger.com. However if you want i can shift the whole domain and move to a wordpress hosted service for you or can add you as a site author in blogger and remove myself from it. Anything you want if you wish to buy it.

Note : I have build this site with reputation from the community as a result a lot of blog post and link exchange offers come to my email frequently. I would also provide my particular gmail credentials (login details) for managing the site (official email id for site). So if you wish to buy i would like you to continue my site. Thank you.

PRICE :-
I expect a price of 200 dollars onwards.
But i'm open to all offers. Thank you.

MY CONTACT DETAILS
Email : studentloan23@gmail.com or geniusanalyser@gmail.com
Facebook : Ritwick Halder | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom