Epom CPM network?

Mallard

These guys keep emailing me about putting their ads on one of my sites. They say they're a good CPM network, but they would, and there's a lot of scams out there. I've never heard of them, so I am wary. Does anyone know if they are legit, and what their CPM rates are like?

tulip

I've never heard of them and too bad, such emails normally end up in my spam folder. Would a company really approach you in such a manner? I would say this would happen if they came across your website and were impressed.

Simone

In this business I always say that when you're in doubt, it's best to leave it alone. There are way too many other legitimate companies that you can work with but you should never go into business if you're unsure.

ritchie

I actually got curious and checked out this company and from what I've seen, this looks like a reputable one. You may want to check them out through this link. I hope it will give more insight and address your concerns.

I have heard of them, but not sure about their cpm rates or anything but i don't these guys are scammers so i suggest you ahead and give it a try.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Buying CPM Adult For Sale / Advertising 1
domainking131 Check out some latest 3L .cpm sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Sav joins Afternic Fast Transfer network Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver: Network Solutions comes up with new levels of security Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Let's look at the network solutions data breach Registrars 0
Digital Pandit NameJet switches from Enom to Network Solutions as its direct listing registrar Registrars 0
Digital Pandit NameCheap is now hand in hand with Afternic DLS Fast Transfer network Registrars 0
Digital Pandit John Colascione: One Less Way to Monetize Your Domains As Chitika Network Plans Shut Down April 30th Resources 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver: Network Solutions Ghost Records Resources 0
Digital Pandit Domain crime : xDedic criminal network has been shutdown by FBI and Europol Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Merc 5G.mobile.network Non-India Related Domains 0
Merc 5Gmobile.network Non-India Related Domains 0
marsh Network marketing The Lounge 5
R About PBN Private Blog Network Webmaster Forum 4
domainking131 HBO Registers “News Network” Domains Non-Indian Domains 1
domainking131 DigitalTown Announces .CITY Domain Network – Buys 11,000 .City Domain Names New GTLDs 0
DomainSherpa The Evolution of The Grooming Network and Acquisition of Beard.com – With Luke Webster The Lounge 0
domainking131 Former Berkens Domain ExecutiveMatchmaker.com Sold to Matchmaking Network Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Redirect.com acquires AdEngage online advertising network Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 TPO.com acquired for Charitable Social Network Non-Indian Domains 0
tithidomaintrade Chemistry.today, Network.codes Domain Appraisals 0
mukta Affiliate network with mobile offers for India Development Options 0
anquest ToysForBoys.CLUB Sells For $3.3K | Camping.NETWORK For $3,125 | The DN Journal TOP 20 New GTLDs 0
D Guest post, blogroll, banner advertising on PR1 Wifi network, DA 30+ website For Sale / Advertising 2
domainking131 Snapnames Network Solutions premium auction Underway External Auctions 0
D Private blog network available, 7 blogs, different Class C IPs, $19.99/month Websites 0
DNJournal.com Event Queen Jodi Chamberlain Expands Domain With Launch of Global Executive Network The Lounge 0
A Copyright OFFICE or SCAM-NETWORK? You Decide! Legal Issues and Dispute 0
D MCAs.in : Knowledge Network for all Masters in Computer Applications Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
ajf7688 egoa (dot) in - Social and Blogging Network for GOA for sale Websites 2
Ceres Television Food Network wins domain dispute Legal Issues and Dispute 0
J Social Network Website For Sell..... Websites 1
Ceres Microsoft's DRIVEpm Ad Network in India Webmaster Forum 0
domain4buzz Which Parking network is best to parked .com domains? Parking 3
jaiz network.net and other premium hindi IDNs for sale For Sale 0
N Google Affiliate Network Webmaster Forum 1