Entrepreneurs.in

IT.com

s51888

This will be a place for people to come and work on ideas. Ideas which can create jobs and change the world for good.

Having spent time on this forum and others i know the power of domains and what can be done with them. I know some people here have beautiful Indian domains but dare to develop it into a business. The lack of finance is the most common cause in this regards, time could be another. We intend to have part of this business harnessing the power of these domains. Do not be surprised to see an event or a business leader somewhere in India dedicated to the domain industry.

Entrepreneurs.in will be an open idea and everyone is welcome to engage, gain and share something from this platform.

Regards.

thanks.

Well if you have any other domains you are looking to sell shortly please let me know (PM).

Regards.

Very good to hear this news. .In domains do have alot of unlocked power and i enjoy seeing more people realizing this and you have. Thanks!

I am also happy to see people who are actually starting to develop excellent names like this! DEVELOPMENT is the future guys!

Best of luck to you s51888, I am sure that your investment in time and money of developing this really good name will be very fruitful in the near future. All of us need to follow your example and invest some time into developing some of the great names we have.

Nice initiative, s51888! Truly encouraging, indeed!!

I believe it's just a matter of time when there will be Organized live gatherings/events wherein Professional Domainers and Domain Developers will meet up and discuss trends/building businesses and the future of Indian Domains - all here in India.

Cheers!

@TrueKumar

Thanks. Yes its all about deciding if you want to take a long term approach.

Domains are like wines and development is like ageing and perfect conditions. Domains always get more value with development as wines get better with ageing.

Yes its a great name to develop and i had this idea for developing for quite some time now. We are glad to start Entrepreneurs.in.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ PeopleNet Global

yes and very soon we would be looking to work on these special events for domain owners. I know a lot of work and rewards in this area.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom