Employees should be encouraged a break.

IT.com

sanju123

If you want to get best out of your staff you need to encourage them to go on vacation.A good vacation rejuvenate ones working capacity and ability. Tight schedules bring stagnation to the thoughts also.

There are lots of vacations already and those employees do need to work their butts off or the company wouldn?t get enough money to pay them. If they like to just relax then they should have their own business.

If you want to get best out of your staff you need to encourage them to go on vacation.A good vacation rejuvenate ones working capacity and ability. Tight schedules bring stagnation to the thoughts also.

@Sanju, Taking some time off from work is a good thing. Hey, remember it's important to have a good balance in your life. :)

If they like to just relax then they should have their own business.

@Postman, I always thought that having your own business meant there's just no time to relax. :D

i think that every employee have the right to have a vacation or break. it is hard to let your employees work everyday without rest because it may cause them to become stressed and just quit.

I think every one needs a break from that monotonous routine. We as kids used to yearn for a break after regular schooling and we used to join back our school with all enthusiasm. Similar is the pattern when we grow. and are into jobs.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom