Emoji auction on NameJet

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
When I was taking care of my backorders on NameJet last night, I noticed a banner for an Emoji domain name auction. It looks like there are somewhere around 150+/- Emoji .WS domain names coming up for auction between 5 days and three weeks from now.

So far, it looks like there are quite a few bids for the upcoming auctions. Many of the domain names with bids also have reserve prices that have not yet been met. It looks like 13 of the auctions with bids do not have a reserve price and will sell (assuming the high bidder continues through to the auction).

Emoji domain names seem to be somewhat popular, at least amongst domain investors. Back in September, I reported that the (check the image in the article).com domain name (yin yang Emoji) was sold for $11,201. Vice News recently had a news segment with Page Howe covering Emoji domain names as well. Aside from a Coca Cola Puerto Rico billboard campaign, I do not recall seeing Emoji domain names used by mainstream companies in advertising. I know some own them, but I don’t recall seeing them in marketing materials (you are welcome to share any you find if you wish).

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom