Effective ways to promote a website?

IT.com

jenstot

You can't open a Web site and expect visitors to show up automatically. You must drive customers/visitors to your site. I've read some good ways to promote a site such as swapping or buying links to your site from other sites your prospects visit, upgrading regularly so as to attract visitors to come again and again, visit and promote your site on newsgroups and chat lines.

What other effective ways to promote a website?

If you want to announce a particular product or service (or even promote a new website), perhaps consider using a press release service. Some press release websites do well in search engines. I've also noticed some show up on Google news.

Do,

Article submission
Forum posting
Blog commending
Directory submission
Forum posting
Press release

these are the best way to promote your website...

Hi...

To promote your website you can go for
* forum posting
* article submission
* social bookmarking
* classifieds
* social networking
* press release
* blog posting

We believe a lot in Banner Ads. We offer banner ads on our sites and forums and many of our customers are very happy with the return.

The reason why I mentioning this is because I want to advice all websites owners to invest in banner ads with independent websites, forget about adsense and so and so. Your best buy is whit the small indy websites and forums.

Good Luck :)

^ do you offer the banner creation service?

Cheers
Corey

Thank you for your message, yes we do offer Banner Creating if you are interested please let me know.

I can send you our pricing for both banner creation and banner ads on our Forums.

By the way our forums are PR3 and Alexa less than 45.000 :)

quality seo
quality content updates
quality forum/blog posting
Twitter/facebook

do this and traffic will come.
just be consistent for at least 90 days

Submit Articles in article directories... I think this will drive some people to your site.

Last edited by a moderator:
social media is fundamental for driving traffic but you need to build a network of people from the same niche and build up your profile before you can influence results. its a long term strategy but if doe right it can give long term consistent results

the best way to promote your website is seo, you can do seo techniques to promoting your sites such as, article submission, bookmarking, directory, smo. These are the best ways to promoting the sites

Article submission is an excellent way to get traffic and quality backlinks to your site. Good article can bring you lots of traffic. There are many quality article dictionary available on the net. Submit your original article with the link of your website at the bottom of your article. Generally people read article and follow the link at the bottom of the articles.

Thanks for your info!
When I first started buying domains that's exactly what I did, and the annual renewal date came quickly, and all I had done was allow the domains to sit without activity. Thank you for your timely advice especially for 'domain newbies'
AVA

There are two ways of Web Promotion.They are On Page Optimization and the other one is OFF page Optimization.

Mainly Off Page Optimization is used for promotion to get more traffic.The techniques of Off Page Optimization are:

* forum posting
* article submission
* social bookmarking
* classifieds
* social networking
* press release
* blog posting

If you want to announce a particular product or service (or even promote a new website), perhaps consider using a press release service. Some press release websites do well in search engines. I've also noticed some show up on Google news.

Hi,

I have tried press releases, as you have mentioned that it show up on Google news, but still i can't find any traffic from it. Any suggestion would be helpful?

Hi,

I have tried press releases, as you have mentioned that it show up on Google news, but still i can't find any traffic from it. Any suggestion would be helpful?

Hi itajooba,

It's not enough to just issue press releases. There are many other forms of marketing you should also try out, as highlighted in this thread. Also, do note that not all site submissions to Google News are successful - the site has to meet certain Google guidelines.

Best way is to get newspapers to write articles about your web site. Even better is to have people mention your web site in printed books.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom