eDesign.co.in Managed by Young Entrepreneur

IT.com

Ceres

Well it's not every day that I come across a website that is managed by a 10 year-old entrepreneur. Her name is Sreelakshmi Suresh and she is the CEO of eDesign.co.in. Sreelakshmi was born in Kerala. Her father is a lawyer and mother a school teacher.

You can read a number of news articles about Sreelakshmi at TinyLogo-Sreelakshmi Suresh in News.

Impressive stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's simply amazing how this girl has managed to create a web design while dear daughter (6yr old) can't draw a tree!!

It is incredible. I've got a 5 year old - got to get him started right away!

10 year old Web Designer Girl - Is this a sign of gender discrimination?

Sreelakshmi Suresh, an 10 year old Web Designer Girl with a passion of Designing websites, made the World Record. Recently designed her own logo based search engine namely Tinylogo-Logo based search engine-Logo Gallery. Are we given enough recognition to these efforts? Is this a sign of gender discrimination?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 10 year old Web Designer Girl - Is this a sign of gender discrimination?

Are we given enough recognition to these efforts? Is this a sign of gender discrimination?

Regardless whether it's a 10 year-old girl or boy, I'm very impressed that someone so young is showing such an entrepreneurial spirit.

I read that Sreelakshmi has won a number of awards, and I've come across various newspaper articles written about her. shabuw3, in your opinion, what more could be done to recognise Sreelakshmi's efforts?

I think in many scenarios, gender discrimination does still exist. Whether Sreelakshmi herself is facing this, I don't know.

shabuw3, please share your opinion.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom