Dummy Domain control panel provider hosting.india.to

IT.com

maheshg

Hosting.india.to provides a Dummy domain cpanel where a customer can neither transfer nor move domain nor lock the domain nor renew the domain. He has created domain c panel for the customers under WHMCS Software, so that he can have total control over the domain names of the customer. Just for changing the name server he charges extra amount. Even after taking that, when the customer request him to change the name servers, he directs the customer to go to client area do such and such kind of thing by himself and we (india.to)do not change any settings. I don't understand why he takes the amount for DNS management and mail forwarding, which are free and any one can do if they have the (REAL)Domain control panel and not the one which hosting.india.to provides.
A customer has every right to have a real domain cpanel of his website with features of domain transfer, moving domain, changing dns records etc
So, you need to be very careful while registering a domain name which plays a pivotal role in giving an identity to your business.

Regards,
Mahesh g

Yes.. They are waste.. I have used there hosting...
They suspended... Make my site down For 7days... ;(
they dont allowed us to take backup of site...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom