Dropping LLLs

IT.com

Nomad

Where to check of any dropping LLL.in . Because it is the cheapest way to get a LLL banking upon someone's mistake( if it is made). Any site to check these for .ins .

Great question.

There is a thread at NP with drops and over the past few days it has become clear that a select few individuals have a huge advantage in catching drops by using their access to zone files and automated scripts as well as using several registrars.

As the value of any commodity increase as it has for LLL.IN, the level of sophistication will also increase.

For mere mortals like myself, bargains on the forums are the best bet.

Good Luck

DomainLobe, do you know how they're doing this? I'd be up for setting up something like this for INForum if I knew what to do.

Before I used to following their list to catch the drops LLL.in alot !!! but today .. NOT even 1 domain I can catch .. too many people put their eyes on it ... shame !! lolz

I'm not surprised to hear that! Can't beat getting a premium domain for reg fee.

yup Jeff, I think people today they are using 2-3 computers + super fast connection to register the drops name lolz .. that's why I (we) can't catch them like before anymore.

That's a generous offer Jeff!

I don't know the technical details but do I know a few individuals are one step ahead of everyone else.

P.S. Great job with this forum! As we have seen from the beginning of Inforum.in the interest and investment in Indian domains is growing dramatically.

Most of the online domain registers like godaddy and idotz now offer professional service for small fees. They would keep track of any ID that you are willing to buy. The moment that ID is free they would contact you.

If the ids can be sold for three or four figures in dollars, I bet paying $20 to 2-3 registers is surely worth the exercise.

Does anyone have a current, updated list of available LLL.ins? i can't find one thats been updated within the last week.....even @ other sites..

There should be .in drop catching company opening up in January or February.

There's thread on namepros which is regularly updated with dropping LLL.in domains.
One thing though which has become very apparent over the last few months is that fewer and fewer all-premium LLL's are dropping. So far in 2010 I believe there's only been 2 or 3.

This is maybe not surprising since most owners are either end-users who're already making use of their LLL's for their websites, or domainers/investors who're now fully aware of their value. Neither of whom are likely to let these names drop.

I think this will very much be the case from now on, and eventually the same will be said for semi-premium and non-premium LLL.in's also.

There's thread on namepros which is regularly updated with dropping LLL.in domains.
One thing though which has become very apparent over the last few months is that fewer and fewer all-premium LLL's are dropping. So far in 2010 I believe there's only been 2 or 3.

This is maybe not surprising since most owners are either end-users who're already making use of their LLL's for their websites, or domainers/investors who're now fully aware of their value. Neither of whom are likely to let these names drop.

I think this will very much be the case from now on, and eventually the same will be said for semi-premium and non-premium LLL.in's also.

i agree Rupert. I believe so much in LLL.ins that if by 2013 i don't make some decent/nice LLL.in sales, i will quit domaining.

I holds LLL.in portfolio consists of 300+ domains , i am seeing few decent enquiries in the recent days and as well as purchases from end users. lets hope this will do better in the next 2 years.
cheers

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom