Dropping Domains / Drop Catching Script(s)

IT.com

ryanmlanane

The last time I ran this not many people were interested. However over the last two months more and more people have been asking me about this even though I stopped offering it, so I will try this again. Everyone who has been writing me can expect a PM shortly.

You will get the list of dropping domains in the following format --- Domain | Reg Date | Last Updates | Drop Date

The monthly price for the list of names dropping will be $39.95 ...

We will also be offering a script (hosted) that you can use to catch domain names at a reasonable monthly fee. We expect this to be complete within a couple of weeks. We will be charging a monthly fee for this as well. We are interested in hearing from you either publically or privately on what you consider a reasonable fee for a hosted drop catching solution. We also would like to know what registrars you most frequently use for consideration as to the next registrar the script will support. We will regularly add new registrars. That is part of why it will be a monthly fee.

We would also like to know what extensions you concentrate on as we will be complementing the .in list with other extensions (for the same monthly fee) within a month or two if all goes well. Running this service is time consuming and is not cost effective to continously scan millions of domains so often. We really do not make much off this after costs of a server and bandwidth are covered. This is not a high profit venture for us.

Our new service will have a web site live soon.

In the mean time we would like to let those interested know the way we will be doing our initial launch. The monthly price will be $39.95 and this will include one successful standard catch per month. This is a great way to get a domain caught and have access to the list of domains dropping every month for a low monthly price of $39.95.

This will be for a limited time only and will cover only the .in extension. We will be releasing other cctld's soon as well and the price will go up to $49.95 but will include multiple extensions :)

Drop me a PM if you want to get the early bird rate. Very reasonable price for a great service !

Here is a list of names that dropped today 7/8/12

Your Page Title

Drop List is now accepting members but is not fully developed. If interested drop me a line.

We will also be adding other extensions besides .in shortly. We are looking for input on which extensions to add :)

You can now sign up @ Drop List

We have had a lot of people who were not interested in the domain catching service but were interested in the list so we will be starting off at $24.95 per month without any credits for domain catching. We are still not offering domain catching at this moment but will in the future.

Signing up today you get access to the .in drop lists right away as they are done.

We are also currently working on :

.biz
.us
.info
.mobi

and more extensions as time goes on. We will also be regularly adding more new extensions. The price will never increase for people who remain active members regardless of how many extensions we add in the future - however it is likely the price will increase once we support 10 different domain extensions so make sure you sign up before we get there for the best price.

Happy domaining everyone !

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom