Drop

IT.com

zap

Ok I see all these nice expiring domains. But I can't seem to get any of the great ones no matter how I try. They all get regged in the first few seconds...

Anyone want to help me out with this? ;)

Info Very much appreciated by post, pm, whatever

Ok I see all these nice expiring domains. But I can't seem to get any of the great ones no matter how I try. They all get regged in the first few seconds...

Sorry zap, I don't know much about these drops. I'm sure many people would like to know the answer to your question.

If the names are being registered in the first few seconds, I assume this means someone has a good dropcatching software? If you find out more, please let us know. :)

Sorry not an expert but i think they may have some software the reg's then as soon as they drop. Good luck.

They're being caught using drop catching software (like my avatar). Software like DesktopCatcher will automatically check .IN domains and register them once they become available. This is why they get snatched before you can hand reg. them :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom