Drop list

IT.com

torch

I recently saw accommodation.in advertised on sedo and decided to ask the owner what the BIN was for it. Unfortunately he had let the domain expire and after checking the whois I could see it had been snapped up by someone else.

So, my question is does anyone know how you can get a hold of the daily drop list for .in domains? By drop list I mean a new owner can actually reg them that day.

Hi torch,

As far as I know, there's currently no public drop service for Indian domains, where you can order expiring domains.

There are a few resource sites that list expiring and available Indian domain names.

For more information on how the drop process works, see thread here.

There is software that can help you monitor expiring domains. I don't know much about this particular software, but Domain Punch was mentioned in this thread.

Thanks Ceres. You always give such detailed and helpful replies.

Yes I have visited expiring.in before, but unfortunately it rarely gets updated. I would like to be able to produce a list similar to what you seen on expiring.in, but on a daily basis. Also, I am trying to develop this list of domains a few days out before they expire.

I would like to be able to produce a list similar to what you seen on expiring.in, but on a daily basis. Also, I am trying to develop this list of domains a few days out before they expire.

Good luck with this torch. I think many domainers would be interested in viewing such a drop list. ;)

There was a site that kept track of that - DNNX.com - but it doesn't look like it has been updated for a long while.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom