Drop catching service

IT.com
Second of all if a back order is placed on Level #3 someone else WILL have the right to place a Level #2 order on the domain which over rides your order. If a person with Level #2 order domain has someone willing to pay Level one prices, their order is overwritten.
Hi Ryan,
Point 1:
If i place an order of level 3, and someone else does place an order of level 2, will I be alerted on the same so the order can be palced at higher level.

Point 2:
If order earlier for a domain is palced at level 3, can i upgrade / downgrade order level anytime?

Some premium domains will have higher prices
Point 3:
For high quality domains, you are placing a cap (premium) which is more like reselling it after capturing it. Do correct me if my understanding is wrong.

As always first come first serve !
if i place an order at level 3, the first for the domain, and later another seller comes and place level 2, will it be first come first serve or highest level order

This is NOT a bidding system.
v/s
This is simply whoever is willing to pay more to use our resources.
thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking forward for your service and all the best for the business! count me in... after the above queries are answered ... thanks

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom