Doubting What You Are Sure Of

IT.com

Connected

Whether you are selling domains or cars, confidence in what you are doing is the most effective sales tactic you can have. Recognize that confidence, nurture it and let it work for you.

Thoughts?

I totally agree with you. People will only buy into an idea if they see confidence, resilience and a strong as a first impression. You cannot sell if you don't seem to believe in it in the first place.

Whether you are selling domains or cars, confidence in what you are doing is the most effective sales tactic you can have. Recognize that confidence, nurture it and let it work for you.

Thoughts?
People will tend to buy into your idea or proposal based on how you present yourself. Confidence is key and there's no better way to speak to people (without uttering anything) than through body language.

Unfortunately not everyone is born with that kind of skill or even takes the time to develop them. I know a lot of people around me who are failing as sales people because they lack simple self confidence.

Unfortunately not everyone is born with that kind of skill or even takes the time to develop them. I know a lot of people around me who are failing as sales people because they lack simple self confidence.
I have realized that such a kind of skill is either inborn or acquired. Either way, and depending on the industry a person is in, it is vital that some of the skills are acquired, albeit with a little effort.

It does take a little bit of effort, but over time, it makes a huge difference in someone's skill level. People just don't realize how easy it is to build one's skill set a little bit every day.

Confidence as a skill set is much harder to learn than, say, math. Personal traits like confidence are either born with you or not. In my opinion, if you have to work at gaining confidence, you are never going to be as good at letting that trait work for you as someone who was born with it.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom