DotSauce vs. GrandNames

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Mark Fulton of DotSauce.com wrote an interesting post today about Owen Frager's GrandNames:

GrandNames or a Grand Waste of Money?

The majority of house listings, which I assume are owned by Mr. Frager, are completely worthless..... How could you, in good conscience sell domains like these? ... The same trend of high prices for mediocre domain names continues

In summary, I do not recommend GrandNames as a domain buyer, seller or end-user.

Owen Frager replied:

I?m sorry that you are disappointed. I have refunded your $16.95 and closed your access. I?m sorry that you won?t be able to experience the site after public launch but do hope that $16.95 buys you a couple lattes before you and the rest of the domain community who lives or dies by Overture scores, faces the reality of bread lines and food stamps for not willing to embrace the unknown.

Truthfully, all domain suck except to the one person who can make a business from it. Until you find that person, everything else is mute.

He also wrote an entire post responding to Mark:
The Frager Factor: A Word on Worthless Domains

What do you think about this?

I know how frustrating it can get to see some mediocre domain names sold at an insanely high price. a 999$ for simple domain names sounds ridiculous. I think it isn't fair on the part of some individuals to purposely remove names off the market to resale at a ridiculously high price.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom