Dot .ORG domains offer authority to restricted gTLDs

IT.com

JulienJ

I’ve been registering .ORG domains since 1999, and have been successfully selling them to private investors and corporations.

The dot .ORG extension (TLD) provides a quality layer of authority and legitimacy. It ranks exceptionally well in Google, at a preferential degree, perhaps.

Recently, I’ve been witnessing the voracious appetite of cryptocurrency start-ups for .ORG domains. These blockchain technology companies utilize .ORG domains as a quality, affordable upgrade to “fringe” ccTLDs, such as .IO, .AI and others.

A recent transaction I completed via Escrow.com, involved a .ORG domain that will be used as an upgrade to a restricted gTLD, dot .Law.

While dot .Law is particularly defined and restricted to companies and individuals in the law field, dot .ORG extends those boundaries by expanding on the audience of .Law domains. It’s the same logic behind .Bank and the ability of financial organizations to take that controlled core further, using .ORG domain names.

The transaction closed using Escrow.com Concierge, an option that has become my default choice of domain escrow these days.

I’ve completed transactions where the buyer, having initiated Escrow, adopted the Escrow Concierge on their own; in this case, I selected the process due to its extended benefits for the seller.

• Once payment is made by the buyer, Escrow.com assumes control of the domain, resulting in:
  • Instant payment for the seller. No need to wait for the buyer to take over the domain to their registrar of choice.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom