Dot Mumbai

IT.com
You are right Jeff ? But we think that .mumbai is not good business module ? Still in .IN name space lot of domain names are available and even .IN yet to touch one million mark then How can we expect from .mumbai to do better ?

We at Mitsu still feel that future is .IN and basic GTLD only , all other will come and go ..........

I agree completely with you Mitsu. But I think that company might do well, as they represent many companies applying for new TLDs.

You are right Jeff ? But we think that .mumbai is not good business module ? Still in .IN name space lot of domain names are available and even .IN yet to touch one million mark then How can we expect from .mumbai to do better ?

We at Mitsu still feel that future is .IN and basic GTLD only , all other will come and go ..........

I perfectly agree with you, Mitsu. The future is .IN and the gTLD or, even better, .IN used as a gTLD (outside India), like I wrote here.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom