Don't Buy Turnkey Websites

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Here is a good article by Steve Weber about the perils of buying turnkey websites. A lot of people starting out do this, and I know at one time I bought one too! Basically, these are cookie cutter sites that are sold over and over - it is practically impossible to make money with them.

There are no shortcuts to all of this. Any website for sales which had great potential would cost many thousands of dollars?not $39.95

“Turnkey” Websites: A Good Idea?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: Don't buy expired domains that violates a Trademarks Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Google: Don’t Buy Domains for Past Rankings; Knows When They Change Hands Resources 0
DomainSherpa DomainSherpa Review - August 11, 2014: Detect.com, PoolToys.com, NM.uk, Don't Buy... The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan ATTENTION !!! : Yogi Solanki shares some DOs and DON'Ts about outbound sales Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Don't forget to report to IRS when you exchange a domain name for BTC Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver's 2 Cents: Don’t negotiate a great price Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Don't look at sales in a vacuum Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Consult "Domain Name Attorney" and don't “Ask a Lawyer” on a Domain Forum Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on half a billion domain auction business that we don't know about Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Judges don't find harassment suit against Uniregistry upto the mark Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: I don’t share the domaining industry’s excitement about the Voice.com sale Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Don't give web developer access to your domain registrar account Resources 0
JulienJ If I Had Just Started With Domain Names Today, I Don’t Think I Would Make It The Lounge 0
Swisslist What You Don't Know The Lounge 4
domainking131 You’ve Got an Offer, Now Don’t Blow the Deal! Resources 5
domainking131 9 things most people don’t understand about SEO Webmaster Forum 4
domainking131 If You Can’t Even Remember Your Own Website Don’t Expect Others To… Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Most Companies Don’t Know What To Do With Domain Names! Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 End Users Don’t Own Money Trees Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 End Users Don’t Own Money Trees Non-Indian Domains 0
C I don't get email notification for new private message. The Lounge 6
DomainSherpa 16 New TLDs, Which Don't Suck; SEM & SEO Results for New TLDs; .Whatever or Dash?... The Lounge 0
Aubits Don't Undersell your Premium Keyword .in and .co.in Domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
W InchAllah.org - IS SELLING RIGHT NOW DON'T MISS OUT! Non-Indian Domains 0
I Indian .COM domains for sale (Don't Miss) For Sale 1
T Nixi set to don the role of national internet registry... General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Ceres Google: I See Results You Don't See...? Webmaster Forum 0
ebiz4india 5 Domains Package Deal, One Word Premium Keywords. Don't MISS IT. For Sale 2
OzDomainer Don't Sell Your Names To Soon or To Cheap! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 15
Ceres Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice Webmaster Forum 0
M sing, don't act! The Lounge 6
Prashant Sharan Should I wait for a domain name to expire or buy right away ? Resources 0
V What's the best way to buy a bunch of domains and fill the space for my project? The Lounge 2
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton one the one big mistake startups make when trying to buy a domain name Resources 0
B 200-300 LLL.in domains for sale, Buy now and get the premiums LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
N smokeless.in hotair.in ween.in bluenet.in homeboy.in buy now 100 usd each For Sale 0
Prashant Sharan How to buy expired domains without battling in an auction Resources 1
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy will buy Nustar's registry business for $218 M Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan With MyEtherWallet, you can now buy .crypto domains Registrars 0
D Want to buy : LLL.in LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
Prashant Sharan You can buy “LUG.COM” exclusively from TLD Brokerage Non-Indian Domains 0
S Buy Now Prices- Domain Names For Sale 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton : This is a time to buy not sell Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domaining Tip: Kassey Lee on using End user research to buy domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan John Colascione: Global Epidemic opens up an unusually great opportunity to buy Domain Names Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Scalpers Fashion fails to buy domain through UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Contrib is the new kid in town: Earn, Buy, Win in premium digital URL assets Registrars 1
Prashant Sharan .org critics want to buy PIR, blocking billion-dollar sale Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Joe Styler decsribes “How to buy a domain that someone else owns” Resources 0
T Buy Now Prices - Portfolio of 154 Dictonary .IN names For Sale 1