DomainX Conference announced: So, when are we meeting?

IT.com
Bro, at times people arent online or are busy doing some other things offline. I would request your patience for the response to your query as Jeff is the best person to answer that one for you!

Btw, Where are you from and attending DomainX 2015?
thanks for your post,
Dude, everybody is busy and doing their stuffs, even the hawker on the station doesn't have time...

Well, I am from Surat and will be there in DomainX, where are you from? are you attending the event?

thanks,

thanks for your post,
Dude, everybody is busy and doing their stuffs, even the hawker on the station doesn't have time...

Well dude if you know that people don't have time, you shouldn't expect quick response, that too within few hours of posting here.

Well, I am from Surat and will be there in DomainX, where are you from? are you attending the event?

thanks,

I am from Amritsar, and yes you will see me at DomainX 2015. Don't forget to say hello at the event :)

Well dude if you know that people don't have time, you shouldn't expect quick response, that too within few hours of posting here.

I am from Amritsar, and yes you will see me at DomainX 2015. Don't forget to say hello at the event :)
sure, will do that. What's yr good name?

Manmeet, ran into a visa snag issue. cannot make it to the conference. I'm not sure if the ticket is transferable, but if someone needs the ticket let me know. Not going to charge for it though :) My loss is your gain

I am Manmeet Pal Singh, the organizer of DomainX 2015 :)
What is your name?
Hello Manmeet,

You better knows that nobody has spare time, and to travel from Surat to Bangalore it s a big deal in it's kind (No direct flight from Surat - Bangalore)
Please confirm prior of the event is to be there as per it's schedule (I heard abt some issues been there and it may cause of it's postpone or cancellation)

Thanks in advance,

Ashvin^

Manmeet, ran into a visa snag issue. cannot make it to the conference. I'm not sure if the ticket is transferable, but if someone needs the ticket let me know. Not going to charge for it though :) My loss is your gain

Mahesh, that is sad news. Arent you American Citizen yet?
You could have availed Visa on Arrival facility started by Govt of India.

Either ways, I shall be in touch for further course of action.

Hello Manmeet,

You better knows that nobody has spare time, and to travel from Surat to Bangalore it s a big deal in it's kind (No direct flight from Surat - Bangalore)
Please confirm prior of the event is to be there as per it's schedule (I heard abt some issues been there and it may cause of it's postpone or cancellation)

Thanks in advance,

Ashvin^

Ashvin, there is no postponement or cancellation and such information is being spread by few bad apples in the community who have been big failures throughout their personal and professional life. Would you mind sharing the name of person who messaged you made-up story?

We have already filed a police complaint against such people spreading false rumors and defaming us, along with adequate proof and they will be dealt with strictly through legal means.

Look forward to see you at the DomainX 2015 Conference!

Last edited:
Just a few more days. This conference will go very well. I will try and catch live episodes too :)

Sent from my Note Pro using Tapatalk

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom