DomainWire.IN - Feedback suggestions and partnerships welcome!

IT.com

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
Just put up a simple news aggregation page at DomainWire.IN hoping it could prove useful as a daily "domain news at a glance" destination...later perhaps as the market matures we could make it India specific or expand offerings.

Ideally with some investment and technical finesse we hope to make this leverage some new mobile/web development techniques, make it hyper social...a la Web 3.0. Open to partner or collaborate in this regard.

Just feel we could use a little help from crowd sourcing opinions, views and suggestions from people who might use it most likely...or do you feel who needs another domain news aggregation source when we have a few out there already (yeah yeah we know)?

How could we leap over the competition, stand out and become sticky?

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea is pretty cool. Make it more aesthetic A better background, larger fonts (maybe similar to what apple uses on their website) .. you have got the pulse - content and technology.. now make it a pleasure to read.

Thanks @domainerin The "Apple" fonts is a great idea...trying to implement it.Took a peek @ Apple's CSS..still working it out - any tips from your sites - really like Online MBA site of yours...

Very good initiative. Wonderful idea. Please improve the design.

Please focus on India. It has potential to become the "Domaning.com of India" if you work hard on it.

Thanks @nvkrishna .

..Yes creating a "ecosystem" of domain related sites as you can guess from my signature. India specific news will be published under "DomainTalk" Blog given lack of news flow. Same thing with other sites/offerings intent is to be "India Specific" maybe after the market matures a little more and our sites gain traction. Not being defensive, just balancing with reality.

This is "built" with minimal investment and effort call it our version 0.10. Currently interviewing web developers for a Bangalore based team to build more of this out.

Please keep the feedback coming....kindly!

@SuperSoftware, I am also occasionally writing in my new blog "domainveda.com."

I agree with you - market needs to mature. I will share my feedback even though I am not an expert on web design related things.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom