We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Frank Schilling, Monte Cahn and Shane Cultra.
Guest cameo by Luc Lezon, founder of Estibot.com!
In this DomainSherpa Review:
- We learn what the Sherpas bought or sold recently: Rinoplastia.com, TMI.org, RemoteCoach.com
- An investor’s portfolio is appraised: GymnasticsKids.com, CleanYourClutter.com, HillaryForPresident.org…
- Get your bids in soon for DailyDollar.com, InternetAccess.com, LimeGreen.com…
- A surprising result when a Sherpa summits the mountain in the “Name That Price” game
- Plus, much more!
- Which domains are valuable, and in what way?
- What is the market value (both wholesale and retail) of the best domain names?
- Which domains are worthless and should be dropped?
- Which domain names may invite legal issues, such as a UDRP case or cybersquatting lawsuit?
- Which domains do our Sherpas want to make an offer on?