Domains theft

IT.com
I appreciate the service provided by Mitsu. But their stand on this issue is not CORRECT.

We have nothing to do in this matter whatever stand we took is taken to settle the issue not to take the issue further ?

If issue can be settled by just exchange of some emails then we will favour that instead of going to court or filling cross complaints or judging that this is a criminal offence or not ? legal things always cost and time.

We are just helping out our fellow posters they are not even Mitsu client or have something to do with Mitsu ?

Even if sombody feels that we are not correct in helping to sort the issue, then we withdraw our support on this issue ? let them fight in court ?

We supported lot of people since year 2000 to resolve the issue and even lot of our fellow domainer's on this forum is taken our services to resolve issue with .In registry and all this we do to help out the peoples and not for gains ? On the contrary it takes our time, effort and some time some cost involves ? But Just think what we gain out of that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you mis-understood what I meant by "service provided". I was referring to the service that I am getting at your website as a customer.

So you think it is my personal opinion that its a "criminal case"? If I take your mobile hand set refuse to give it to you, what should you do? A domain is an asset and a registrar is just like a banker and not the owner.

A banker can not transfer your money without your consent, if you misbehave or you slap a bank manager. Am I correct? I think you and the person in india.to are taking the matter lightly.

I don't think it's fair to attack Mitsu on this.

They are voluntarily stepping in to try to resolve this issue. That's pretty amazing, given that they have nothing to do with it.

I don't see Mitsu as taking a position on this matter. Rather, they are simply suggesting a route to resolving it.

I don't think it's fair to attack Mitsu on this.

They are voluntarily stepping in to try to resolve this issue. That's pretty amazing, given that they have nothing to do with it.

I don't see Mitsu as taking a position on this matter. Rather, they are simply suggesting a route to resolving it.

Agreed

Hi Jeff,

I do not agree that any registrar(or its reseller) should arm-twist its customer by transfering his/her domain. That is my final opinion. As a practice, if we all accept this, then good luck to you and those who support it. My stand remains unchanged.

Let me know, whether you will delete the threat if such a request come from MaheshG.

Dear Delhidude,

There is always two way to tackle the problem ? one is legal way and other is arbitration way and it is time tested that Arbitration is shortest and least expensive way to reach the settlement ? that is why UDRP and INDRP process comes in the way ?

Initially we suggested the legal way only but when we talk with both the parties and gone through their email details we thought that this matter can be settle with just talk then why to make this matter more lengthy ? As it is just misunderstanding between the parties.

Transfer of domain is completely wrong but even if you go on legal channel what will happen ? At max domain will be restored back to the owner and nothing more will happen ? If same thing can happen without much problem then what is the use of seeking other means ?

All this we are writing here from our experience, Seven years back We know one case (Ahmedabad- Gujarat) where one employ has transferred away the company domain names to one France base registrar and the employer went to court, police and almost all law binding authority to recover back his domain names which was very prime .com domain names but till today he is not able to get back domain names and even ICANN not able to help in this issue.

So in sort if arbitration is not possible then we should opt for other legal means.

We donot support any actions of registrar/reseller but at the same time we always believe in settling the issue .

As far as post removal question is there, if poster who posted the message on this forum or on any other forums he has right to remove or edit his actions ?

We all should be happy that matter is going to resolve and reseller is ready to give domains back and always keep in mind that since start we said that this is the matter of misunderstanding between the parties ?

Hi Jeff,

I do not agree that any registrar(or its reseller) should arm-twist its customer by transfering his/her domain. That is my final opinion. As a practice, if we all accept this, then good luck to you and those who support it. My stand remains unchanged.

Let me know, whether you will delete the threat if such a request come from MaheshG.

After going thru the link posted by MaheshG

domaintheft.india.to

(assuming that to be correct and not doctored) I am convinced that the person who changed the admin e-mail id from

mail2raghuveer@gmail.com to

mail2raghuveer@email.com

has done not only an illegal but an immoral act.

Regarding deletion of thread, yes MaheshG can edit / delete his postings or say sorry, I am asking about deletion of the thread not any single posting in the thread, where my opinion is also posted. Except the Administrator (that is Jeff and others) no body can touch my words. So I am asking Jeff about it. Only Jeff (and other administrators) has got admin rights to delete the thread.

We have nothing to do in this matter whatever stand we took is taken to settle the issue not to take the issue further ?

If issue can be settled by just exchange of some emails then we will favour that instead of going to court or filling cross complaints or judging that this is a criminal offence or not ? legal things always cost and time.

We are just helping out our fellow posters they are not even Mitsu client or have something to do with Mitsu ?

Even if sombody feels that we are not correct in helping to sort the issue, then we withdraw our support on this issue ? let them fight in court ?

We supported lot of people since year 2000 to resolve the issue and even lot of our fellow domainer's on this forum is taken our services to resolve issue with .In registry and all this we do to help out the peoples and not for gains ? On the contrary it takes our time, effort and some time some cost involves ? But Just think what we gain out of that ?

Hello Sanjeev,

I really appreciate your stand in this issue. Whatever Mr. Sanjeev is doing is fair. I didn't get this kind of help even from public domain registry or any of the legal entities.
So I request the fellow posters not to oppose
mitsu, as they are extending a helping hand trying to resolve the issue without expecting anything in return.

Regards,
Maheshg

I would have made complain at the ICANN at the following page if there is no response from the Public Domain Registry (Lossing Accredition is rare, but I am sure somebody will do it soon)

Complaint Form

Dear Friends,
The issue has not yet resolved, as Mr. Vibhu did not fulfill his obligation of trasferring all the domains
(vivahmantra.com, propertyaxis.com, jobsmonarch.com, vitalcad.com, askgini.com, way4java.com) to MITSU's account. He has simply wasted our time and efforts, by making false commitments. I was not sure of his commitment, as he did not follow the guidelines of Direct I sometime back. Mr. Sanjeev has tried to get the domains back and got some domains transferred to his Direct I account but pushed them back to vibhu's account, as the talks failed. Mr. Sanjeev assured me that he will get back all the domains from vibhu by talking to Direct I about the whole issue. I still trust that Mr. Sanjeev will succeed in his efforts and resolve the issue.
Therefore I request all the member's of the forum to bring this issue( illegal and immoral activities of Mr. Vibhu hosting.india.to) to notice of all your near and dear one's and make people aware about the fraudulant service provider's like Hosting.india.to

Regards,
Mahesh G

Regards
Mahesh

Here is the update :

From hosting.india.to (Vibhu) side he moved some of the domains in our account with directi and when he tried to move the domain of Dynadot which was prime domains and reason for fight was failed as Dynadot locked these domains becuase of the complaint from directi.

So settlement is failed in original terms so we told Mahesh that we are giving back the domain to Vibhu as he pushed these domains in our acocunt as part of settlement and same is failed.

Now we will talk with Directi people too and Mahesh rest assured you will get your domains back.

I got back my two premium domains Vivahmantra.com and Propertyaxis.com. I happend just because of kind help and support of Mr. Sanjeev (MITSU.in)

I hope that soon I will get back few domains of my cleints.

Regards,
Mahesh G

Dear Friends,

I got back two of my premium domains (vivahmantra.com and propertyaxis.com)with the help of Public Domain registry and they are still in my dynadot account. I have submitted transfer undo request form along with Notary claiming my ownership over the domains and also the way in which the domains were tranferred illegally by the domain registrar Mr. Vibhu rathore of hosting.india.to

It has been proved that only the truth prevails. So I request the audience to always fight for justice and teach a lesson to fraudulant service providers like vibhu rathore of hosting.india.to

Regards,
Mahesh G

Dear Friends,

I got back two of my premium domains (vivahmantra.com and propertyaxis.com)with the help of Public Domain registry and they are still in my dynadot account. I have submitted transfer undo request form along with Notary claiming my ownership over the domains and also the way in which the domains were tranferred illegally by the domain registrar Mr. Vibhu rathore of hosting.india.to

It has been proved that only the truth prevails. So I request the audience to always fight for justice and teach a lesson to fraudulant service providers like vibhu rathore of hosting.india.to

Regards,
Mahesh G

Role of Domain Forums in resolving the issues

I got few mails from people who faced similar problem.I referred them to consumer complaint sites and inforum to resolve the issue. Inforum is very helpful in getting help for resolving this kind of issues.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom