Domains sold at Inforum.in

IT.com

ddesigns

Hello Inforum Friends, Pls share your names that you have sold at Inforum.in so that Myself and other New and Not So new members can have idea of how Inforum is progressing...

I am waiting for that WOT, you being the senior member.. Why dont you start with your data ?? Hope you don't mind sharing ???

Well,behind the scenes usually means that buyer and seller have agreed not to publish sales data.

What I can say is that I have personally sold in excess of $20,000 on this forum.

Well,behind the scenes usually means that buyer and seller have agreed not to publish sales data.

What I can say is that I have personally sold in excess of $20,000 on this forum.

$20,000, Simply WOW :cool:, but I have seen really very less activity going on here, i mean people dont take part actively in any auction going on or any discussion, do correct me if i am wrong... And Best of luck for your future sales..

Its really strange that no activity is going on at inforum, nobody is sharing even the names that they have sold at inforum... Very sad

Till date the highest (Not Reported) sale is USD 300,000 for .in domain and several high profile domains also sold at USD 50,000 each, majority of these sales are gone through Mitsu escrow services account.

We got to know from Mitsu that such sales are taken place through their Escrow services. Mitsu brokered these sales.

Names are withheld due to request but majority of .IN forum user know the names ?

Names are withheld due to request but majority of .IN forum user know the names ?

One maybe, but a number of other mid $xx,xxx -Nope :confused:

But I certainly understand reluctance to name names and prices.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom