Domains parking company no google based

IT.com

mukta

Domain Investor
Country flag
Hi,

is there a domains parking company which give good earnings and does not use google feed as main provider?

Thanks in advance for any consideration.

Best

I answer to myself :)

Searching the web I've found that trafficz.com seems to use bing/yahoo as main feed provider:

From The FAQ page:

TrafficZ - Premium Domain Parking and Monetization Service!

Who are TrafficZ's upstream providers?
TrafficZ maintains partnerships with Yahoo/MSN, along with several other providers to fully monetize all domains.

Any other domain parking companies?

That really exist? A domain parking company that gives good earnings but no through google feed?. I can only think of bing (LOL) or Yahoo feeds. But I certainly doubt that thosefeeds can even be remotely provide the same amount of earning as Gooble. I guess you are looking for some complementary feeds.

As far as I can teel. http://domainadvertising.com/ uses only yahoo feeds.

Trafficz no more exists, now it is part of Bodis.

From some months I use only internettraffic.com for my parked domains and, for few domains, parkingcrew.com. In the recent past I used also voodoo.com and in the gold era of parking (some years ago) many others providers.

Now I also use domainadvertising.com for my google failisted domains (domains which cannot display google feed), earnings are lower, but for some domains related to jobs, education, games,RPM is not so bad, 5-10 USD (even if with google feed earnings for these domains are much more).
When I started with domainadvertising.com, about one and half year ago, earnings were better, 2-3 times better.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom