Domains Fail listed by GOOGLE?

IT.com

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
Just learnt about differences between being black listed and fail listed - thanks to a new parking platform we tried out this was highlighted upfront - and guess what Google controls the "Internet World" and there is no solution for a new domain owner via a ticket or other means to be "cleared" - to quote my parking platform provider:

"Blacklisted, means your domains is banned from the google search engine. Faillisted, means Google will not show ads on the domain. Two completely different things. Then there is another faillisting which we don’t really know the difference, but if a domain is banned on adsense it’s faillisted on the parking side. But if it’s faillisted on the parking side, that does not mean that it’s faillisted on the Adsense side. They will randomly un-faillist domains every few years. But I have no way of asking them to remove a faillisting once it happens."

:(

Come on Google.com is this what we get for 20 years of relentless support and being an android fan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Many experienced webmasters in India are boycotted by Google without a valid reason, they have to find other options for driving traffic to their website

Best part is they marked some of our "big data" related domains as "adult" - that's how efficient it is.

Just learnt about differences between being black listed and fail listed - thanks to a new parking platform we tried out this was highlighted upfront - and guess what Google controls the "Internet World" and there is no solution for a new domain owner via a ticket or other means to be "cleared" - to quote my parking platform provider:

"Blacklisted, means your domains is banned from the google search engine. Faillisted, means Google will not show ads on the domain. Two completely different things. Then there is another faillisting which we don’t really know the difference, but if a domain is banned on adsense it’s faillisted on the parking side. But if it’s faillisted on the parking side, that does not mean that it’s faillisted on the Adsense side. They will randomly un-faillist domains every few years. But I have no way of asking them to remove a faillisting once it happens."

:(

Come on Google.com is this what we get for 20 years of relentless support and being an android fan!

In my observation and from feedback from other domainers also, I have seen domain get cleaned after minimum of 2 years, so if Domain is good with typein or other continuous traffic but not earning more, then be patient and hold on to it,
hopefully it should get cleaned one day.
use Bodis API for checking if Domain Name is Banned from parking, before buying any names

Zaki

I had the same problem (fail listed by google) with about 60 domains, many of them are generic type-in traffic domains.

Anyway I have found a temporary solution some weeks ago, I suggest it to other domainers with the same problem: I've moved these fail listed domains to domainadvertising.com which does not use google feed.

From about 16 USD/month now I get about 120 USD/month from the same fail listed domains at domainadvertising.com and I can repay the renewal fee.

Hope this helps.

PS: I'm not affiliate with domainadvertising.com, I have only found this suitable solution for my problem, possibly there are also other no google feed parking providers.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom