DomainNames.com was purchased for $2,577 and now it’s been taken back

IT.com

JulienJ

Yesterday I wrote a post about DomainNames.com being sold. Most assumed it must have been a big sale. Nope, it was purchased for just $2,577. Now the buyer says Network Solutions removed the domain from their account.

Hi, guys

I’m the buyer of DomainNames.com, I did the search via NetworkSolutions.com on 12.Feb, and found it’s in their premium domain name lists with a very bargin price $2,577 (yes, it’s a big bargain but a deal is a deal). Then I ordered it and paid via credit card.

This domain name is under control of New Ventures Services Corp and everyone knows it is NetworkSolutions/Web.com’s warehousing company. All their domain names will be listed as premium domain names for sale on NetworkSolutions.com.

Once I made my order, Netsol sent me a order confirmation email. After 3 days, Networksolutions pushed the domain name into my Netsol account with a confirmation email to notify that my order has been completed, and I have the full control on it. I changed the DNS to my own hosting account.

But NetSol has removed it from my account today without any notifications nor explaination.

I will update further later.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom