DomainNames.com should have never been listed for sale according to Web.com

IT.com

JulienJ

Yinan Wang the buyer of DomainNames.com received an update from Web.com. They actually called him on a Friday night. They say domain name should never been listed for sale nor can be transferred, there should have been a registrar lock.

Just an update:

A vice president of Web.com gave me a call last night, he told me he would like to appologize for this matter personally (I do appreciate his attitute). And he mentioned that there was a technical issue in their system, this domain name should never been listed for sale nor can be transferred, there should have been a registrar lock. But they have to reverse this domain name to their control and he talked about compensation suggestions. I told him that I prefer to talk about this via email and he told me he would send me an email. But I didn’t receive any email yet, maybe this is weekend.

And Netsol issued the refund today, I paid $2,600.98, they refunded $2596.99, and didn’t refund the $3.99 netsol hosting plan which attached to this DomainNames.com purchase.

I’ll seeking opinions from lawyers, and will update later if there’s any news.

Again, thank you for all the kind helps you guys have given me!

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom