domaining report 2008

IT.com

skyshipper

Country flag
hi every body,
verisign has posted a report on the health of the domaining industry,
it seems the industry still is doing ok,with growth across .coms and the ccTLDs ,here is the report at report,any comments..

Thanks for the post.

I think that there is a difference between more domains being registered and the aftermarket doing well.

yes,i think that the domaining aftermarket is bit cold at the moment,right time to pick up some steals?..what are the views on llll.coms will they ever recover their premiere status ever..,i mean with the ccTLds coming into play even more ,the .coms has to give some ground..
or is it the right time to get some llll.coms in the bag...

Yes, right now is a good time to buy domains rather than sell.

LLLL.com - I don't think they will ever recover to the heights that they were at before. It was a bubble that burst and I think people will be too cautious to allow another bubble to develop.

google adwords is down at the moment,cant rely on estibot alone,what is the idea of regd a domain where the .in shows high value(by estibot) ,i have a few reg ideas in mind,..also regd -carrier.co.in-(posted it in another thread -indrp), is there any indrp issues here...

I think only a lawyer could give a definitive opinion about INDRP issues and only after conducting research and a TM search. I note that there is a CarrierIndia.com site and the way they brand themselves is "Carrier".

sure,but it is too generic a name to be branded,like mobile,or computer or flight...
and carrier airconditioners are a bit offline i think from what a website carrier.co.in /or .in will be -couriers,travelageancy,goods carrier etc,...anyways...i will try to develop it a bit ,and keep it offlimits to aircon(btw carrier.co.uk is indeed a travel agency highPR),is it a hotpotato still?..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom