Domaining.co.in

IT.com
The fact that domaining.com is developed and has become a flagship site for the domaining industry, takes away the potential value for your domain.

I would have to agree with this estimate, maybe you can flip the domain to Francois or develop the domain to increase the appraisal value.

olivess , its indeed a wonderful idea to sell your own domains using the domaining.co.in.... if you have a good portfolio , i will suggest you to go ahead with your thoughts.. :)

as domaining.com is world famous , by default domaining.co.in carries a brand value..

cheers

The fact that domaining.com is developed and has become a flagship site for the domaining industry, takes away the potential value for your domain..

Really? i actually thinking buying domains which have their alternative extensions developed was a positive sign for the most part. Even the LLL.in lists that are available, if i know the .com and .net versions are undeveloped, my optimism drops a bit..

With every .co.in/.in thats registered, this name gains in value because domaining is really becoming a viable concept for Indians on the web,and its already undergoing change now.

i know this name has huge value and huge market i know the potential of this domain can be easily changed to a domain service provider ...or list your portfolio it is def worth High XXX or XXXX

Logo launched please check the website and give me ur views

domaing1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Logo launched please check the website and give me ur views

Hi olivess,

It's a nice logo. There are just a couple of things (it could just be me of course):

(1) I don't understand the tag line "It's all been domained."

(2) "Do" and "maining" do not blend smoothly. Try blending together the 3 logo colours a bit more.

Best of luck with the development of this website! :)

Ceres is right about the whole logo thing. And please explain the tagline. Ive added an attachment of a logo i did. Just an idea if your looking to make a site about domaining related to the .in and .co.in domains.

Attachments

• domaining.jpg
    domaining.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 6
  • domaining.jpg
    domaining.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 6

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom