Domainer.me Domainers.me Portfolio.me Portfolios.me Finances.me GQU.com K.MD & More

IT.com
Please: Serious Offers ONLY!! Thanks for understanding!!

So you want to know how successful the .me domain names have been in the past year? Well you can read up on the .me extension by clicking on here.

Domainer.me xx,xxx -xxx,xxx offer ONLY. I have already been receiving some serious offers for this domain name. Domainers.me will be included into the deal at no additional cost to you. You can make an offer to me by clicking on here.

Domainer.me is already receiving traffic. I have a blog on it which you can visit by going to Domain Names For Sale PLUS Useful Info. Domainer.me has also exchanged links with 13 other domain sites. I have built the presence of domainer.me out on the internet.

Portfolio.me - xx,xxx -xxx,xxx offer ONLY. I have already been receiving some serious offers for this domain name. Portfolios.me will be included into the deal at no additional cost to you. You can make an offer to me by clicking on here.

Suggestions for Portfolio.me: Show off your domain portfolio, website portfolio, car portfolio, construction portfolio, coin portfolio, baseball cards portfolio, etc.

DomainsForSale.me and DomainNamesForSale.me x,xxx - xx,xxx Buyer has option to also receive Domains4Sale.me and DomainNames4Sale.me at no additional cost. You can make an offer to me by clicking on here.

Finances.me - xxx - x,xxx offer ONLY. You can make an offer to me by clicking on here.

GQU.com - x,xxx - xx,xxx offer ONLY. You can make an offer to me by clicking on here.

K.md x,xxx - offer ONLY. You can make an offer to me by clicking on here.

VKKV.com xxx offer ONLY. I have been emailed numerous inquiries regarding this domain name. You can make an offer to me by clicking on here.

Foreclosure.name and Foreclosures.name xxx ONLY. You can make an offer to me by clicking on http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=foreclosure.name&tracked=&partnerid=&language=ehere.

Pronouncing.com - x,xxx ONLY. Please click on here. You can make an offer to me by clicking on here.

I believe in ONLY doing business honestly and ethically. I also believe in providing the BEST customer service that I can provide, regardless if you spent one penny or a million dollars on one of my domain names. You the customer is the key to my success as a domainer and for that I am forever grateful. I am an experienced domainer and I have sold over 130 domain names in the past 3 years. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me and I will try to respond as SOON as I can.

:) Thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom