Domainer / Lawyer in India - Gurpreet Singh

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I just saw this article here:
TelNIC from India has selected Domain www.gurpreet.tel as the Commended.Tels

What was interesting to me is that the chap who runs the blog is an Internet Attorney and a domainer! That's the first I've heard that in India. Hopefully, that means he knows and understands where we are coming from.

The Domain is owned and operated by an Internet Law Attorney from India. The website is basically a business card of Gurpreet Singh who is lawyer by profession and Domainer by passion.

What was interesting to me is that the chap who runs the blog is an Internet Attorney and a domainer! That's the first I've heard that in India. Hopefully, that means he knows and understands where we are coming from.

Sounds like music to my ears. ;)

Here is Gurpreet Singh's .tel domain name.

I emailed him and he never got back to me... will wait a bit longer.

Gurpreet Singh has agreed to do an interview with INForum about the INDRP.

He also mentioned that the Senior Managing Partner of their law
firm, Mr. Amarjit Singh, is a Panelist with the .IN Registry for deciding the domain name disputes under INDRP Policies. He is also Panelist for World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) to decide the domain name disputes under UDRP.

Gurpreet Singh has agreed to do an interview with INForum about the INDRP.

He also mentioned that the Senior Managing Partner of their law
firm, Mr. Amarjit Singh, is a Panelist with the .IN Registry for deciding the domain name disputes under INDRP Policies. He is also Panelist for World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) to decide the domain name disputes under UDRP.

Well done- a feather in your cap young sir!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom