Domainer / Lawyer in India - Gurpreet Singh

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I just saw this article here:
TelNIC from India has selected Domain www.gurpreet.tel as the Commended.Tels

What was interesting to me is that the chap who runs the blog is an Internet Attorney and a domainer! That's the first I've heard that in India. Hopefully, that means he knows and understands where we are coming from.

The Domain is owned and operated by an Internet Law Attorney from India. The website is basically a business card of Gurpreet Singh who is lawyer by profession and Domainer by passion.

Ceres

What was interesting to me is that the chap who runs the blog is an Internet Attorney and a domainer! That's the first I've heard that in India. Hopefully, that means he knows and understands where we are coming from.
Sounds like music to my ears. ;)

Here is Gurpreet Singh's .tel domain name.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I emailed him and he never got back to me... will wait a bit longer.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Gurpreet Singh has agreed to do an interview with INForum about the INDRP.

He also mentioned that the Senior Managing Partner of their law
firm, Mr. Amarjit Singh, is a Panelist with the .IN Registry for deciding the domain name disputes under INDRP Policies. He is also Panelist for World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) to decide the domain name disputes under UDRP.

wot

Country flag
Gurpreet Singh has agreed to do an interview with INForum about the INDRP.

He also mentioned that the Senior Managing Partner of their law
firm, Mr. Amarjit Singh, is a Panelist with the .IN Registry for deciding the domain name disputes under INDRP Policies. He is also Panelist for World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) to decide the domain name disputes under UDRP.
Well done- a feather in your cap young sir!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Domainer Donna Mahony seeks fin help through GoFundMe Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan DoseBuy, a new Domainer who isn’t afraid to speak his mind - interview with Morgan Linton Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Schwartz rocks in his Podcast at Domainer.com.au Resources 0
Prashant Sharan "The Domainer Show" discusses 16 Years of DNJournal & Domain Industry History Resources 0
Prashant Sharan ESQwire : Domainer friendly law firm rolls out redesigned web site Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Australia doesn't want Domainer Guests New GTLDs 0
JulienJ How to Become a ‘Rockstar Domainer’ by Developing Your Own Domain Assets Development Options 0
JulienJ Round Two: .COM Domain Values List, “Domainer Domains”, Not Much Change Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ 21 DAYS TO BECOMING A BETTER DOMAINER Resources 21
domainking131 Domainer files lawsuit claiming Roxi.com is stolen Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Jeff Indian Domainer Pankaj Vijayvargiya Profiled General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
domainking131 Namebio turns 10. It's one of the most useful tools for a domainer Resources 2
domainking131 Chinese Domainer Maizi Acquired Another Two Letter Domain SR.cn! Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Chinese Domainer Acquired A Portfolio of Over 1200 LLL.net Domains Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 I didn't know the potential of .IN until I met a fellow domainer General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Shane Bellone: The domainer Non-Indian Domains 1
domainking131 The Brandable Insider: Seven Qualities of a Successful Domainer Resources 1
domainking131 Here’s why domainer Tim Schoon chooses eBay to auction off 150 LLLL.com Non-Indian Domains 0
T HI, I am a newbie domainer from New Delhi, India Introduce Yourself 6
domainking131 Indian Domainer Aishwin Vikhona featured on Namescon website The Lounge 0
domainking131 Fuzzy Line between domainer and end user prices Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Indian domainer Sai Pola acquired 260 5L.com for $1million Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 A Domainer In Need – Please Help Non-Indian Domains 1
techno Who domainer owns many .IN domains ? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
domainking131 Military intelligence officer turned Domainer launches Domain.Buzz Non-Indian Domains 0
thebetaguy Award - Indian Domainer of The Year General Indian Domain Name Discussion 26
domainking131 Do you question your investment into a new gTLD as a Domainer?? New GTLDs 2
domainking131 Starting off as a Domainer?? Here are some tips!! Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Security tip while Flipping!! A must know for every domainer. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
techno Any domainer from GUJARAT - india The Lounge 3
kriss05 Potential domainer? The Lounge 1
G Domainer MEETUP in India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 37
D VALUABLE Domain Names For Sale GQU.com MGQ.net SKAX.com K.md Domainer.me & MORE Non-India Related Domains 0
ub7 Looking for LLL.IN from an indian domainer Domains Wanted 0
domainshouse Interview with a small business domainer The Lounge 0
nametrader I am a domainer! and beginner developer are you? show us what you are proud of! The Lounge 9
N IndianDomainer.com (Indian Domainer) for sale Non-India Related Domains 0
A Funny Tale of Domainer[Real Story of MYSELF] The Lounge 3
Aubits .in Domainer Conference in India? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
H Domainer Domains for sale ! Non-India Related Domains 0
Ceres Indian domains: Domainer Mardi Gras Auction General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
D Domainer.me Domainers.me Portfolio.me Portfolios.me Finances.me GQU.com K.MD & More External Auctions 0
dnpimping.com Domainer From Los Angeles! Introduce Yourself 8
Ceres Definition of a Domainer General Indian Domain Name Discussion 12
G $3000 a day domainer Non-Indian Domains 21
Jeff Domainer Mardi Gras Auction List Announced Non-Indian Domains 0
Chef Patrick Interview with Rick Latona - Domainer Of The Year Non-Indian Domains 3
Ceres Interview with domainer Rob Taylor Non-Indian Domains 1
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Consult "Domain Name Attorney" and don't “Ask a Lawyer” on a Domain Forum Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Estate lawyer, Anthony Park, on death and domains Resources 0