DomainDiscount24.net Sucks - Avoid This Registrar

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I'm very disappointed with DomainDiscount24.net - they suck.

Besides having extremely high prices (e.g. 11.70 Euro for a .co.in), DomainDiscount24.net sucks because they take your money for renewals in advance, and then don't renew your domains. I'm presuming they are holding the cash for the very last day to renew then, which is obviously risky. I don't know yet for sure what they are doing, because although I have paid for renewals, my domains haven't been renewed.

DomainDiscount24.net also sucks because repeated support tickets to them about this issue for days and days simply don't get answered. I'm worried about losing domains that I've paid for, and they couldn't care less.

I'd strongly recommend avoiding this registrar.

Your domain is not renewed?

That is the most terrible thing to do by the domain registrar.

I’m glad to say that I am using Name.com and am not having any problem as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:
are they ICANN accredited Registrar? cos if they're not..then you should have seen this coming..I personally do not know of anyone who registers domains through them..but yes, after hearing this..wouldn't recommend anyone..

They are ICANN accredited. However, the domains are Indian domains, so that's irrelevant.

they have a lot of TLD options to register, i had seen them months back for some premium domains but i didnt have money to register.. so god saved me xD

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom