Domain Wanted Urgently

IT.com

nitinsikka

Country flag
Hello Friends

Friends i want a domain name chandigarh.in or chandigarh.co.in basically i want Chandigarh based domain name in 100$ dollars if any 1 interested to cell then plz contact mail@nitinsikka.com

thanks

The .in version is reserved by the Registry.

The .co.in is owned by a very strong domainer and won't be cheap if it's even available for sale.

hello Jeff

Jeff there is no chance to buy this domain i really want this type of domain i hate chandigarh.im but dont know how to make popular this domain .in or co.in is very strong 1 i can pay 100$ to 200$ for that domain. I really want plz help out

Hello Friends

Friends i want a domain name chandigarh.in or chandigarh.co.in basically i want Chandigarh based domain name in 100$ dollars if any 1 interested to cell then plz contact mail@nitinsikka.com

thanks

First of all, thanks for showing interest in .in domains. It makes the extension more valuable.

Now onto a serious note: This offer you are trying to make is the epitome of the problems we .in domainers face- end users who want to pay really really low reseller prices for really really good domains. BUt sir, please remember that you get what you pay for. If your budget is $100, the simple fact is that you do not DESERVE a name like Chandigarh.co.in because there is almost no chance you can get it for that price. Thats already what people on forums like this one paid for that name several years ago(if they were lucky). How can you expect them to now resell it to you for the price they paid for it? with $100, you deserve a 3 word .in domain that contains the keyword "Chandigarh". I am not trying to be mean at all, just telling you the reality.If you invest in .in domains like we all do, you will know it is completely ridiculous and self destructing to sell great geo,one word .co.ins like that for $100.

If you are unable to buy chandigarh.in OR chandigarh.co.in then I suggest you to buy Echandigarh.co.in

It's available to book.

Thanks
Sprakash

If you are unable to buy chandigarh.in OR chandigarh.co.in then I suggest you to buy Echandigarh.co.in

It's available to book.

Thanks
Sprakash

sir it means there no chance to make any .in or .co.in domain against chandigarh ... Sir i had chandigarh.im u please suggest me how can i popular this domain bcoz i have seen this domain search not so good in india i had chandigarhcity.co.in also what do u say abt this one

Last edited by a moderator:
I will suggest to use "chandigarhcity.co.in" even though its no where comparable chandigarh .in or .co.in from branding and search volume perspective...

If you are not able to afford the price to buy the good domain you can register is the one for 100 Rs with the name like "TheChandigarh.in" , its not a bad name..... But stick to .in or .co.in dont use .im ... you will loose the ranking and also the chandigarh people wont like that...

Apart from the above What is important is idea and the quality of the content in website.... If you are able to afford buy a brandable name like Chandigarh.co.in go ahead and buy it as the other domainers mentioned you dont get the same for even couple of thousand dollars , will be around low to medium xxxxx $ price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I desperately want Business.in or Hotels.in, for which I'm willing to pay as much as $90. If anyone's interested in brokering the name for me, I'll pay a very generous $9 commission.

Guys, I desperately want Business.in or Hotels.in, for which I'm willing to pay as much as $90. If anyone's interested in brokering the name for me, I'll pay a very generous $9 commission.

You nailed it :p

The price of domain names can never be understood by common people.
I remember once I got a call from a company who wanted an LLL.co.in from me.
They asked the price,and I just said 25.They said ok and cut the phone.
They called me again after ten minutes saying that they are ready to pay Rs. 2500.
Now it was my time to get shocked.I explained them that I was asking for Rs. 25000 (just $550 if you don't understand in rupees) and not Rs. 2500.They literally started shouting that how can a domain be priced Rs. 25000 when one can register any available domain for just Rs 500.
And the deal went dead!!

I own greaterfaridabad.in Greater Faridabad is a new developing area in Faridabad near Delhi.
I was offered $250 for this domain. I refused the offer. Dont know whether it was a right decision or not...

They literally started shouting that how can a domain be priced Rs. 25000 when one can register any available domain for just Rs 500.
And the deal went dead!!

Tell them they can go ahead and register an available domain then...

The price of domain names can never be understood by common people.
I remember once I got a call from a company who wanted an LLL.co.in from me.
They asked the price,and I just said 25.They said ok and cut the phone.
They called me again after ten minutes saying that they are ready to pay Rs. 2500.
Now it was my time to get shocked.I explained them that I was asking for Rs. 25000 (just $550 if you don't understand in rupees) and not Rs. 2500.They literally started shouting that how can a domain be priced Rs. 25000 when one can register any available domain for just Rs 500.
And the deal went dead!!

I have a similar story, but it was via email instead.

Can i tell you sweetest(and most worrisome) part of this type of negotiation? Its the fact that these people don't target single premium or double premium lll.ins. They want triple premium names!!!!! With the .in registry making ,ins avaiable worldwide, Indians need to realize they are competing with the world for some of these names and offering large sume(for "indian" standards)isnt going to make them win over international competition like Germans or americans.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom