Domain trading

IT.com

Jas

The domain business is largely about reading the market and the trend, then decide on which ones to invest on as early as possible. People are more likely to hold on to their domains and let go once it's not looking good anymore. Is there any space for trades or swaps to happen? Under what condition would you consider trading domains with your competitors?

I woiuld be open to domain trades although I believe it would be difficult. Domain values vary so much with individual tastes that to have both parties agree on a value of the trade would be a feat in itself. But let's give it a shot. What do you have to trade?

I woiuld be open to domain trades although I believe it would be difficult. Domain values vary so much with individual tastes that to have both parties agree on a value of the trade would be a feat in itself. But let's give it a shot. What do you have to trade?
Right now I don't have domains to trade yet. I was simply interested in the concept of trading because this depends on subjective opinions and guesses. If one is interested in a domain you own, wouldn't you get more defensive about the said domain and end up keeping it for yourself? I was wondering if there is any exception about this.

I don't think I would get defensive if I thought the trade was a fair one for both of us. Example: If I had a domain worth $x,xxx that you wanted and you had to domains that I wanted worth $xxx each, as long as the total value was equal, it would be trade. The problem would be if you thought my domain was worth $xxx and I thought $x,xxx. Then it would just be a "no trade" same as "no sell". Shouldn't be any hard feelings. But I don't know who other domainers would respond. I guess we wait for other replies.

Reactions: Jas

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom