Domain Pricing Tools

IT.com

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
I noticed that after markets, appraisers and estimating tools globally do not work for "Indian" domains, even otherwise with the lack of a machine logic's ability to estimate "perceived value" or "brand value" even tools like Estibot and SEDO's Big Data Pricer are ineffective.

Any info or insights on ".IN" value estimation tools and the need for a paid service perhaps? Lets discuss..I would like to start such a service soon and have bought a few ".IN" names for this.

I hate to discourage a new project, but automated appraisals are pretty much useless. People are much better off going through lists of sales, archives of appraisal requests, and keeping up with the latest sales, than relying on a tool for figuring out domain value.

The value in automated appraisals is for the customer to determine, not potential providers.

IF your automated appraisal algorithm/website is good enough, visitors will flock there and give you their time and money.

Make it good or dont bother.

For free comparisons regarding domain sale with similar name as your domain, you can go for dnsaleprice.com. They are excellent for comparison. You get an idea about how much you can sell your domain for.

For free comparisons regarding domain sale with similar name as your domain, you can go for dnsaleprice.com. They are excellent for comparison. You get an idea about how much you can sell your domain for.

Thanks their home page says data is Last updated Mar 19, 2013 @12:12:00 PM.

It is one thing to have data 5 months old or so and another it is not India specific or .IN /.CO.IN speciifc

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom