Domain Parking

IT.com

Irfan Shafi

Hello friends, i have my all domains parked with Sedo and for the last 31 days i have 500 unique visits with 40 clicks but my total earning is only 0.04 EUR . What's your opinion about that ?

Sedo parking is a good baseline, and often you can get more parking revenue elsewhere or by optimizing your parking settings. But even if you're able to double what you're earning, it doesn't seem like enough to warrant the time to play around with it.

The 40 clicks and 0.04 EUR is strange though - do you have things set up so that two clicks are necessary to get revenue?

I don't know about meant by this " do you have things set up so that two clicks are necessary to get revenue? " . Meanwhile i have got 400 unique natural traffic with 40 clicks but now i redirected them to my website .

Sedo only pays for clicks, but 0.04 Eur I think is very poor for 40 clicks. You're getting 0.001 Eur (0.1 Euro/cents) per click, so unless they are discounting some as bot traffic that's really low. You might do better with an affiliate link or Adsense. The lowest Adsense rate l've got is ten times that or more per click.

Sedo only pays for clicks, but 0.04 Eur I think is very poor for 40 clicks. You're getting 0.001 Eur (0.1 Euro/cents) per click, so unless they are discounting some as bot traffic that's really low. You might do better with an affiliate link or Adsense. The lowest Adsense rate l've got is ten times that or more per click.

I have redirected all links to my website, now i am getting almost 1 $ / day . Cheers

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom