Domain Parking

IT.com

angelinjones

Parking companies must refuse to park any domain that infringes on a trademark. If parking companies need to hire a full time person to police this, then that’s the cost of doing business. If trademark domain holders can’t make money on parking trademarked domains, the incentive for registering and holding them is gone.
=======================

Angelinjones

Last edited by a moderator:
I sort of agree with this. I'd change that to "blatant trademark" - e.g. Google or Microsoft or Disney.

Killing the financial benefits of owning trademarked names would really help clean up the industry.

It would also be helpful if aftermarkets like Sedo refused to allow sellers to sell domains that are blatant trademarks.

i want to make money from parking ,but the parking tell me that i can not do the parking !!Coz i just have about 1000 domains

you are right in your own way..but these typo domains are the ones which make a lot of money through parking because of the type in traffic..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom