Domain name - Suspended

IT.com

sivabiz

Country flag
Hi Team,

One of my domain name got suspended by IN registry - stating that, the WHOIS information provided is not correct.(Though most of the infos are correct).
Had a 2 days notice to respond. But I couldn't check ALL my mails often due my travel.
anybody experienced it?
any suggestions?
--
Regards
Siva
siva@siva.co.in

Thanks everyone for the support, guidance & interest.
The said issue has resolved by the proper response of my registrar.
Thanks to Mitsu legal team.
the affected name is CARDPAY.in. it was affected due the Indian recent demonetisation/cashless policy. Now legal things are cleared.

Thanks a lot for this forum's support.

Appreciate your suggestions & inputs w.r.t www.cardpay.in & www.cardpay.co.in.

regards,
Siva
siva@siva.co.in

I love how you all came together to provide answers here. That's what I appreciate about this forum. Keep it up guys. I know it's going to be me asking these kind of questions before long, and it's great to know that I'll always get the help that I need.

I love how you all came together to provide answers here. That's what I appreciate about this forum. Keep it up guys. I know it's going to be me asking these kind of questions before long, and it's great to know that I'll always get the help that I need.
Ever realized how fast an issue can be resolved when you ask for information from the right people? I am more enlightened now though since it had never occurred to me that a domain name can/could be suspended for other reasons apart from banned content.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom