Domain name generator

IT.com

Simone

Is there some sort of generator where you can input your names or keywords and get interesting ideas on what combinations you can use for your domain name?

That is a very good link. I typed in "Building restoration" and there are quite a few options ranging from $2.99 to $1,000. If I had the money I'd buy them all.

I tried it too, and I have to say that I would recommend this site to anyone and everyone who is having trouble coming up with unique domain names on their own.

It is always a challenge for me when coming up with a unique domain name. This is actually a great idea and I will definitely be sharing this with my friends. Thanks for the link.

Are we allowed to post affiliate links here? Not that I want to post one, but the question just came to me while I was reading through this thread.

Bustaname is fun to play around with. You input keywords and receive synonym, other possible spellings, and the like. It will also check if the domain is available. Wordriod is interesting because it creates domain suggestions that aren't real words. They just sound and look like they are. And the site actually does a pretty good job. The best part is that they're suggesting short domain names for you. I waste so much time playing around with these two name generator sites.

There are some really good suggestions in the comments. I'd go with Bustaname like Foroux suggested, however checking a couple of different places won't hurt.

Thinking about this, I now understand why a business idea is always referred to as a solution to someone else's problem. Many people could do with sites because coming up with unique names isn't easy at all.

I went to these sites and tried them for a domain that I am trying to find. I got good results and I want to thank you guys for all the wonderful information that I find here on this site! I've learned so much!

I went to this site to see about some help getting my domain name. The domains that I found were not exactly what I wanted, however, I did learn that the domain name that I did want was available for over 2K! So far, I'm not really impressed with these domain names.

Full disclosure here. The tool is free to use and I hope you make good use of it. If you find something you like and want to register it with KlickTheWeb, that is my Domain and Webhosting reseller webiste and I will make a small commission from a registration. That is NOT the reason I recommended the tool. The tool is useful and I have used it myself and I thought it may be what you were looking for. I did not recommend it to entice anyone to register a domain on my reseller website.

I tried this site too, but to tell the truth, I was not very pleased with the alternatives (some were ok) that the software came up with for me. I would prefer to try to come up with my own. However, this site does give one ideas in that venue. Maybe this could be a help when coming up with ideas rather than the main source.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom