Domain name for Indian movies

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Hello guys...

I see a lot of potential in buying a domain name of a movie that is scheduled to release in the near future. You get a lot of traffic and your web page ranks higher in search engines. especially when the movie stars big actors.

A domain name I saw is for sale. The upcoming movie of bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan, BHOOTHNATH 2(with a budget of over 30 cr.) to release in April, 2014 has a domain name being sold on godaddy. Its a good buy I guess...

bhoothnath2.com

What do you say??

Hello guys...

I see a lot of potential in buying a domain name of a movie that is scheduled to release in the near future. You get a lot of traffic and your web page ranks higher in search engines. especially when the movie stars big actors.

A domain name I saw is for sale. The upcoming movie of bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan, BHOOTHNATH 2(with a budget of over 30 cr.) to release in April, 2014 has a domain name being sold on godaddy. Its a good buy I guess...

bhoothnath2.com

What do you say??

The domain is obviously yours and your post is a transparent attempt to sell it. In the circumstances, I've moved your post to the Sales forum. Behaviour like this is not tolerated here - consider this a warning not to do it again or you'll be banned.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom