Domain List

IT.com
I'm not sure you're going to get an answer with that many domains put up for appraisal - it's somewhat overwhelming. They typos are only going to be worth something if they get type in traffic. I don't see much value in the hyphenated domains. I'd recommend concentrating more on commercially useful domains.

Thanks Tendul for the honesty ... Although I think it will work out differently if I find the right end users for some.

You guys, what I was asking basically ... Was scan them and if you saw one you thought was worth $XXX or above mention it is all. I know it was a bad move to put them all bad down just wanted some thoughts and opinions :)

You definitely have some good names in there.You also have some speculative names, which can be good or bad for you,but its good to have some speculative domains in general. You definitely went on a nice spree!! Try to buy only 10-15% of the names you see at any moment you intend to buy domains. Stick with the best quality and renew those great names.

Write down a list of the names that you have found available.

Look at that list a day later and reevaluate you will probably say of 50% why did I go for them! Do the same thing a few days later and then register the names you really think are of worth investing in,probably down to 20% of the original list.Will save you money and ensure better quality.

Of course,somebody may well have registered that real gem in the list in the meantime. (-:

hey
there are some names which i find are good

findwork.co.in
homevideos.co.in
importgoods.in
mymail.asia - seems nice :D
onlinephone.co.in
onlinephone.in
n more maybe

Just aim on selling it to end users

but 1st thing is you should put them into readable format...
its a eye killing process to go through the names in these way :p

cant comment more as of now... maybe later

Thanks, I have no idea why it pasted like that from open office's version of excel. It looked like they were in one a line format when I pasted them. I will try to update the thread with the proper listing soon.

For NOW - i am temporarily heeding advice and looking closely at which ones I consider total throwaways and which ones I shouldn't have a problem making $10 + a year off of. For me - that is the cut off, that simple. Whether it has long term resale value or not ... barring a few of the very generic domains I have :)

I can't believe that you regged informationtechnology.firm.in.

The good ones are (good enough to match your expectation)

auctioning.in
wakf.in (Wakf is important to millions of muslims in India.)
goldbullions.in (as an developed site)
ytr.in

I know IT.firm.in would of been better, but you can't reg (or even try) 2 character .in names ...

informationtechnology is huge ... information technology firms are even bigger with all the out sourcing ... It should be a viable domain to use for SEO and deliver clients to end users even if they don't want to buy it don't you think ?

some are for development :)

I like my xxi.in I got recently !!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom