Domain for appraisal

IT.com

iqbal1981

IndianTaste.info

I am submitting this domain for appraisal. Pls post details.

Last edited by a moderator:
The domain sounds like the kind of site that would be used by a blogger or webmaster. You could probably get $xx for it, but if you priced it much higher than that, these types of buyers would move on to another alternative.

Wow, Indiantaste.info is a gr8! name for a good domain in future. And ofcourse this name is easy to remember. I have some buyers who interested to give any good price for this domain. One of my client Info Tasty Food Pvt Ltd is ready to offer $5500 right away!! He can be contacted at dbastore@gmail.com

Wow, Indiantaste.info is a gr8! name for a good domain in future. And ofcourse this name is easy to remember. I have some buyers who interested to give any good price for this domain. One of my client Info Tasty Food Pvt Ltd is ready to offer $5500 right away!! He can be contacted at dbastore@gmail.com

Interesting first post on INForum.

I find that really surprising, especially when IndianTaste.com is owned by BuyDomains and is for sale for only $1,500 (assuming you don't negotiate, which would be silly not to do). Why would your client pay almost 4x as much for a .info as for the .com version?

Interesting first post on INForum.

I find that really surprising, especially when IndianTaste.com is owned by BuyDomains and is for sale for only $1,500 (assuming you don't negotiate, which would be silly not to do). Why would your client pay almost 4x as much for a .info as for the .com version?

Nice find.

Strange indeed.

But these sort of things often happen when a rich client relies on a bugger. Most of the Indian corporates (ofcourse other than IT ones) aren't very internet literate and hence easily fall prey to this kind of people.

But even more strange thing is that why did the loveaena give his client's email address instead of working it out with the OP?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom