Domain.co.in $1450 sold at Sedo

IT.com

wot

Country flag
Sold at Sedo for $1450 - hell, I would have beaten that if I'd have known. :mad:

MallikRao79's last activity was on "03-09-2009". Me thinks that the member wasn't that active although he/she might be an old member of this forum.

$1450 is a bargain for Domain.co.in - wonder how much Domain.in would fetch. Just a landing page right now. Im sure setting up a turnkey domain registrar site would do wonders :)

$1450 is a bargain for Domain.co.in - wonder how much Domain.in would fetch. Just a landing page right now. Im sure setting up a turnkey domain registrar site would do wonders :)

I was going to argue with your first statement(that its a cheap sale/purchase ), but thinking about it, you're correct, it would be a type-in killer. Very well targetted name.As a domainer, i usually believe in the power of 1 word domains. I wonder how much traffic the name gets though...:p

Thanks for your feedback.

We are Web design and development Company located at Chennai. We recently bought this domain for providing domain services. We are a reseller partner with PDR for more than 4 years and working towards accreditation process.

Thanks
Regards
Anbu
AIM DOMAIN SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Aim.in

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Anbu, congrats on the purchase of Domain.co.in - it's a very nice domain. ;)

Good luck with your development plans.

Hello Ceres,

Thank you for the wishes, sure we do The Best.

Regards, Anbu

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome,

A great buy.

May look at using your services for some development of one or two of my crappy names.

Thanks for your feedback.

We are Web design and development Company located at Chennai. We recently bought this domain for providing domain services. We are a reseller partner with PDR for more than 4 years and working towards accreditation process.

Thanks
Regards
Anbu
AIM DOMAIN SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Aim.in

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom