Domain Appraisals

IT.com
Lots of NRI / Americans / Germans, etc.

I doubt that there are any official stats but when I check a lot of domains' whois, it seems to me that at least 15 to 20% of all .in are held by people outside India.

I think that's good - the more international acceptance of .in, the better.
Hello Jeff,

Once again I am here to eat your head.
Actually I am a bit Jr in this industry and always seek an experts advise on my domaining.

Well, I just booked some one/two letter .in, have a look and share your opinion on the same.

Arbitrary.in
Aerodynamic.in
Assigned.in
Allocate.in
Allocation.in
Alteration.in
Biodegrade.in
Brasso.in (A type of fabric)
Eroticas.in
Erotism.in
Eroticism.in
Deserved.in
Exempt.in
Freelanced.in
Freelances.in
Imitate.in
Lycras.in
Nutritious.in
Pomfret.in (A type of Fish)
Pygmy.in
Replicate.in
Solicit.in
Stimulator.in
Remotus.in
Custmizable.in
Consumerism.in
Hypothec.in
Hypothecate.in
Hypothecation.in
Rapide.in
Plasmo.in
Textura.in
Peruse.in
Adamas.in (adamas is a synonym of a hard stone, imagine Diamond)
Syntex.in
ZeroCarbon.in
El6.in (Element 6)
5Gs.in
At4g.in
Alrosa.in (A russian mining firm)
DataFilter.in
Freenew.in
Freenewal.in
BargainInsurance.in
BrandPosition.in
BrandTag.in
SurplusStore.in
NewLeads.in
VeriMe.in
Vitb12.in
Vitab12.in
Vb12.in
Evdo.in
FaceCode.in
Eyemetrics.in
VideoTalk.in
FoodChain.in
FootMarks.in
ShoeMark.in
ItalianBakery.in
HairRecovery.in
MagicTea.in
VisBuraeu.in
VisaLawyer.in
CarTow.in
CashBlog.in
BlogForum.in
GiftArticle.in
CallendarGirls.in
Citified.in
CityWide.in
RoofEnergy.in
RecycleEnergy.in
GreenEnergyPolicy.in (3 world)
SoftLoan.in
Subsidize.in
Symbolism.in
RepairMaintain.in
SaleSupport.in
CoachingClass.in
MusicClass.in
CallSupport.in
ForexForex.in
TradeName.in
BrokerFirm.in
BrokerageFirm.in
BudgetAirline.in
BudgetMenu.in
BuedgetFlight.in
Cargovan.in
CheapAirconditioner.in
CheapBoots.in
CheapClothing.in
CheapCourier.in
Cheapgarage.in
CheapJackets.in
CheapJeans.in
CheapBlazer.in
CheapLuggage.in
CheapMortgage.in
CheapNet.in
RuralWifi.in
SymbolMaker.in
WifiNet.in
iBoarding.in
iApprove.in
iSense.in
PrepaidSim.in
0Dep.in (0 Depreciation Insurance)

I am very much hopeful to have your opinion on the quality of my .in Domain, It will be more than worth for me.

Thanks,

Ashvin*

Thanks a lot,
May I have your introduction please?

I am a domainer from Surat city of India, basically I am a full time etailer (selling my Ethnic Apparels, like sarees and woman apparels through all leading webstores in India)

regards,

Thanks a lot,
May I have your introduction please?

I am a domainer from Surat city of India, basically I am a full time etailer (selling my Ethnic Apparels, like sarees and woman apparels through all leading webstores in India)

regards,
m from GJ 079

Going through your list quickly, nothing catches my attention as being particularly valuable. However, that's one of the better lists I've seen from someone just starting out, so I think you've got an aptitude for this.

Most of those domains would be worth something if they were .com domains. You've got to be a bit more selective with .in domains than with .com

Just because a domain is one word doesn't make it valuable - it needs to have some sort of commercial quality as well.

As well, for instance, I don't think "cheap" type domains - e.g. cheapboots.in, cheapjackets.in, cheapluggage.in are going to be all that valuable as people can simply choose a different prefix - e.g. discountboots.in, etc.

Going through your list quickly, nothing catches my attention as being particularly valuable. However, that's one of the better lists I've seen from someone just starting out, so I think you've got an aptitude for this.

Most of those domains would be worth something if they were .com domains. You've got to be a bit more selective with .in domains than with .com

Just because a domain is one word doesn't make it valuable - it needs to have some sort of commercial quality as well.

As well, for instance, I don't think "cheap" type domains - e.g. cheapboots.in, cheapjackets.in, cheapluggage.in are going to be all that valuable as people can simply choose a different prefix - e.g. discountboots.in, etc.
Thanks a lot Jeff,

I am very much thankful for your precious time. Will keep your advise in my mind and will try to be more 'selective' in my future purchase.3

once again thanks a lot,

regards,

Ashvin*

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom