Doma.in - Your eyes do not deceive you

IT.com

Nametrader.com

Doma.in is for sale. Yes, THE Doma.in, one of the best domain hacks possible and involves the industry we're in. :)

I've now had 2 cases where I thought it was sold for a healthy $xx,xxx only for the sale to fall through. I would rather have it sold and reinvest the money at this point, so the asking price of it has dropped over the past few months.

Price: $20,000 > $16,000 USD

Due to the size of the transaction, I would recommend using escrow via Escrow.com, but I would accept bank wire as well and have a looong history on the 2 largest domaining forums on which I am also Nametrader.com.

Also FYI, I am the one who sold Poker.in a few years ago in live auction for $60,000. Have had a few dozen .in domains over the years but the others I've had were nowhere near as nice as Poker.in and Doma.in, both of which I bought on the secondary market from people who definitely made a nice ROI from when .in domains were first released. :)

If I don't sell this within the next month, I will likely develop it, so the window of opportunity to own an unmistakable, priceless domain-related domain won't last forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you all want it. Who's going to be the one to take a stab at it? I already have 1 buyer who indicated once he can reload on cash, he may buy it. I'm betting someone will beat him to the punch though...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom