Does the Domain Industry Suffer From Own Versions of Trumpted “Fake News” Stories?

IT.com

JulienJ

You may have heard the news that a tremendous transaction recently took place. According to TNT Names, Donuts recently sold www.home.loans for $500,000.00. Wow, I missed the boat for sure. I just let Find.cars drop, crash and burn and lost $10,000.00 to count my chips and walk-away.

I probably could have sold it for half-a-million dollars in cash, or could I? What a mistake that was. Or was it?
Considering the fact that this deal reflects the largest transaction in HISTORY, to date, for any new gTLD domain sale, I would be very interested to know if there are any reports out there regarding this transactions authenticity, those which are based on actual PROOF (such as transfer of funds).

This raises a significant question.

• Is it fair to doubt the legitimacy of a transaction such as this, or should it just be excepted at face value?
  • Will others in the industry base large investment decisions on this record transaction?
  • Should proof of this transaction be made public?
  • Does the domain industry suffer from its own version of “Fake News” stories?

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom