Does god exist?

IT.com
I also have faith in God, without him I could do nothing. He is a very loving God to put up with the thing I do. But he knows I am only dust and love me anyway.

I also have faith in God, without him I could do nothing. He is a very loving God to put up with the thing I do. But he knows I am only dust and love me anyway.

Nice ctaylor. I believe that God is a loving God. He only want good things for his children. Despiter our shortcomings, this Supreme Being is always forgiving and would not let us go through struggles alone.

I think that you are absolutely right. I have this feeling from my childhood that there is some supreme being above us. And this supreme being has the power to create and to ruin everything.

i agree with you. ever since i was a child, i believed that god created everything. people say and believe that there will be end of the world soon. but then i never believed on that because although God can destroy the world, He won't let that happen because He loves us so much.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom