Do you wear a wrist watch?

IT.com
I still sometimes do out of habit, because I was raised before most people had mobiles!

But yes, I notice that most people don't wear them any more.

And when I'm at home, there is always the time on my computer screen :)

Its very unconvenient to take out your mobile, everytime you need to watch the time. I still wear watches because i find them too fashionable.

Yes because for me, watches is very fashionable and it's much easier to be see compare with the mobile which need to be taken out from the pocket or beg.

No I don' they irritate the skin and I always end up taking it off and never putting it back on again.

I love to wear a wrist watch. Infact, I have made watch collection a hobby. I have around 28 watches where in 24-25 are designer ones.

I was a watch obsessed person before I started keeping my cell phone. The craze died a natural and slow death. But even today, I'd still prefer to wear one. It's more of an accessory though :)

With mobiles in pocket, how many of you still love to wear wrist watch?
I do not like to wear the wrist watch. I consider that it is useless. I think that with mobile telephone in the pocket you can get all the necessary information.

yes i do. even if i can see the time on my mobile phone, it is hard to always bring out your phone and check on the time. i am more comfortable looking at my wrist watch.;)

I always prefer having the watch. Else i need to take the mobile out always and check the time. And more than that, i like my wrist watch very much. So i will prefer the watch.

I haven't worn a wrist watch for around 12 years, since when I bought my first mobile.

PS: what's up with Ceres? It's been a long time since I last saw her online.

Well I do wear a wrist watch. I know more and more people like to use theuir mobile for seeing the time but I prefer the wrist watch :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom